Birthday....

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 18 September 2011

Dunia Dan Aku.................

The world is not just involving around you but its also involved people around you....... So to get some respect from others you have to respect others as well... Sometime we jugde ppl from the outside and not from the inside. So after that we had some misunderstood with that ppl.. I always remind myself not to judge ppl in the blink of eyes but what to do and what to say... I'm just a normal human being, sometime I misjugde ppl... I'm an observer.. I observe ppl around me but that doesnt means I always have a bad thought about others okay.. Sometime I can read ppl characters from their face or attitude... But no worries you dont need to run away from me laaa... hhehee... I was just kidding LOL.... So come back to our topic, in this world nothing is impossible (ohh yeah? really??) I dont know too... Actually I seriously dont know what to say tonight.. Seriously just wanna to rambling... bla bla bla... hehe.. Maybe or perhaps next post would be interesting to read ! Who know what's in side the future ! You know? Me nope ! haahha Okay I'm such a loser tonight ! But tomorrow I 'm gonna be someone who happy and know their ways and plans.... Yeah ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment